Tuesday 5 October 2010

ENCHANTMENT

I was lucky enough to secure front row seats at the Living Vintage Fashion Show at Mourne Golf Club in Newcastle last Saturday night. I love these shows, but this time the lovely ladies at Living Vintage had really outdone themselves.

With many 'new' vintage dresses added to their collection since I last saw them, the array of vintage fashion on the catwalk was breathtaking. Of course the clothing couldn't be shown off to perfection without the stunnng Living Vintage models who had travelled from as far away as Dublin to take part in this evening to raise funds for Cancer Research.

I took far too many photographs to show them all but I am going to split my favourites into groups and here you can see some of the evening dresses that were on show.















You can join LivingVintage on Facebook and keep up-to-date with future events and to view their own photos which are much better than mine. .


No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.