Friday 24 June 2011

WATCH THIS

I love Jennifer Robinson's jewellery designs so I was delighted when my friend Kelly bought me one of her double coin necklaces for my birthday with matching bracelet. I get compliments every time I wear it. Based on the coin necklace worn by Holly Willoughby, these come in silver or gold, and you can get your hands on one for yourself (or one of each colour) this Sunday at the Seaside Frock Vintage Fair.



Next I would like to get my hands on one of Jennifer's watch part bangles. Each one is totally unique - this one will be coming along to Seaside Frock on Sunday so if you want it, come and get it!



Here you can see some of Jennifer's bangles in the recent Citra Showcase at Urban Outfitters, Belfast.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.