Wednesday 2 February 2011

KEEP WATCH

Give some green loving this Valentine's Day and choose a really unique and gorgeous gift that gives a thought to the planet. I love every single jewellery collection that Jennifer at Jennifer Robinson Jewellery creates because it is so different from anything else I have seen, each piece is totally unique, and she incorporates the most interesting vintage pieces into her designs.

I was delighted to receive one of her gorgeous silver spoon rings for Christmas from my parents and now I have my eye on one of her vintage watch part bangles or necklaces, or maybe even both. The problem is that they are all so lovely and all so different that I can't decide which is my favourite. Here is a selection of some of her newest designs which will be available this Sunday when they make their debut at Frock Around The Clock.








Make sure to arrive at Frock Around The Clock early on Sunday (open from 11am to 4.30pm) as Jennifer's watch part designs sell like hotcakes!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.