Friday 25 March 2011

THE LADYBIRD ARCHIVES

I received a lovely present in the post last weekend from Claire at The World of Kitsch. This framed vintage Ladybird book illustration is from Claire's own range of recycled wares that she will be selling at our Totally Bazaar Vintage & Handmade Fair on 3rd April.


I haven't found a place to hang it yet because I'm holding out to buy another couple on 3rd April to keep it company. I think it should stay with these others from the same series so I have my eye on them.


In the meantime I think it looks quite at home sitting beside my 'Time For Tea' coasters from the Ladybird Archive series.


Claire will be selling her framed Ladybird illustrations on 3rd April for £4 each or at the super bargain price of 3 for £10.




The World of Kitsch was the winner of Highly Commended Blog in the Cosmopolitan Magazine Blog Awards 2010.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.