Tuesday 1 March 2011

OH MY DARLING

I wish Bangor was closer to Armagh so that I could spend every day at It's Vintage Darling. My bank manager is pleased however that I have to make do with just gazing at their everchanging stock on facebook!

It's Vintage Darling took part in our November Frock Around The Clock Vintage Fair and their gorgeous goodies and attractive prices made them very popular, so I know that their return to the Retro Rooms Show this Sunday is going to be met with approval by everyone.

Here is a preview of their current stock, which is not going to stick around very long so best to get down to the Holiday Inn as soon as we open at 11am on Sunday.













You can visit It's Vintage Darling on Facebook to see more of their stock or find them at Loughgilly Armagh (tel 07885295320).


No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.