Tuesday 29 March 2011

OWL & THE PUSSYCAT

Another post about Vintage USA, this time to let you know about the special offers that they have on at this Sunday's Totally Bazaar Vintage & Handmade Fair.

Firstly, customers making a purchase from Vintage USA will receive a free pin brooch. And with new stock like this it won't be difficult to make a purchase! I have one of the jewelled owls already but I will be looking for another one on Sunday to keep it company. I'm also loving the jewelled cat brooch!









The second offer is for customers of Altemeyer Handmade Chocolates - Spend £5 at Altemeyer and get 10% off your purchase at Vintage USA! I'm a big fan of Altemeyer - the chocolate coated florentines and the champane pralines are to die for. But don't take my word for it, try them yourself this Sunday at Totally Bazaar.

Because you're worth it x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.