Tuesday 9 March 2010

HAT TRICK

I have a weakness for hats and hair accessories, especially vintage hats, so FATC is always a big temptation to splurge. However, at last Sunday's vintage fair at the Empire I was able to indulge without breaking the bank and I am totally in love with my new hat. You can see it below on the mannequin head to the right of Lisa.


And here it is being proudly worn by me after purchase.



Other hats that were tempting me were the navy hat with silver beading shown below at the Banshee Vintage stall,



and this little confection of green leaves and red berries.



Here are some other happy hat customers (hats and fascinators hand made by Rosie Moore from recycled fabrics and trimmings).






No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.